Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Oscar Michelen Says: Please Be Patient When Trying To Reach Me  (Read 4874 times)

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
On occasion -especially when I am on trial- I can be a little difficult to reach, there is no doubt about that. Please keep in mind that I drastically reduce my normal IP rates for this situation to try and help people out. On Masterfile cases I cut the rate over 60% and in Getty matters, 66%. But also recall, that I have spent years working on this issue with Matt Chan and know the intricacies of this claim better than anyone else in the country. Most  lawyers could care less about "the little guy" and these types of claims. Never mind the countless people I talk to DAILY on the phone and through emails who never retain my firm yet I answer their questions and try to steer them in the right direction. Search the web right now and you will see that no one else is doing a thing about this growing problem because no one else besides Matt and I are willing to put their names, pictures and reputations on the line like this. While it is not like me to tout my skills as a lawyer, I have spoken about this issue at law schools, at business groups,and in national media. I have been retained as an expert witness in cases in the IP field; I have been an adjunct professor at New York Law School, and a highly successful practicing litigator in NY for over 25 years. So please understand that on rare occasions it can take two or three phone calls or emails  to reach me on this issue, but it is very important to me and I am dedicated to helping people get through this claim and get educated about copyright on the internet.  So please be patient and I am sure we will be able to get together and address this issue for you.  Thanks.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.