Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Our Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi) Needs Our Help.  (Read 3959 times)

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Our Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi) Needs Our Help.
« on: January 09, 2017, 07:09:39 PM »
Eli Community,

I am asking for you help, ELI's own Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi) needs our help.  He has come under attack from an anonymous source (currently anonymous) and taking a page from Linda Ellis' play book has started sending emails to Robert's customers, sports leagues he and his wife are involved with and his wife's work place associates.  The legal issues are being handled but Robert will be sending responses to those that have received the anonymous (fake email accounts) emails and I would like for those here that know Robert to write a character testimonial letter on his behalf that he can include along with his response.  For those of you that have been around a while you will remember we all did the same thing for Matthew during his fight with Linda Ellis.

If you wish to contribute you can send me your letter at gregtroy<at>cinci.rr.com.

Thank you for your help and support of Robert.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: Our Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi) Needs Our Help.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 07:31:02 PM »
Allow me to add to Greg's comments that Robert has worked tirelessly for years without compensation volunteering his time and knowledge when Oscar and I were not on these forums during the early years. What makes Robert distinctive is he is actually a great photographer and understands the "other side".

I want to say that if I had not "forced" Robert to take credit for all the work, reporting, and unglamorous thankless back-end work he did here, today he would still be known as Buddhapi (not Robert) and no one would know his true name. Robert is unpretentious and doesn't try to be someone he isn't. To me, that counts for something.

It takes courage to post under your own full name here. Very few do it. The people who post with their real names here do it by choice backed by their personal and professional reputations.

We don't want anyone's money here. We just want legitimate, kind and truthful words of gratitude if Robert did something or contributed in a way that helped you or your situation. We prefer you use your real name but if that is not possible, Greg will accept your alias. Just be real just as the rest of the ELI team has been real with our commentary and knowledge.

Unlike certain people, we don't have to stoop to fake comments, fake email personas, fake news, and fake controversy.

To give comfort to everyone, Oscar Michelen is leading the charge and personally representing Robert Krausankas in this disgusting and fake anti-smear campaign. Oscar will be releasing a statement in support of Robert.

ELI has been a foundation for nearly 9 years helping many victims get educated and stand up against so many copyright extortionists. Robert has been there for most of those 9 years with Oscar and I.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Peeved

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 09:30:13 PM »
It appears that this "smear campaign" in my opinion has become somewhat "harassing" due to the fact that it has apparently gone BEYOND just a "blog" stating mere "opinions".

Glad to hear that Oscar is helping out on the legal end.

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 03:26:16 AM »
It is actually pretty disgusting and goes WAY BEYOND anything anyone has ever seen. Once people know the sordid details, I think it will catch people's attention.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.