Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Passed My SOL Date  (Read 3258 times)

JLorimer

• View Profile
Passed My SOL Date
« on: November 28, 2016, 12:10:20 PM »
When this all began I never thought this date would arrive. I officially passed my SOL on November 23. Thank you all for the great advice and wisdom you shared when I first came here. I learned a lot from all of you and I'm glad this place exists.

It seems Sanders Law, PLLC and BWP Media USA have slowed down quite a bit over the last three years. Over the next few days and weeks I will try to share more about my story now that things are done. I have always enjoyed candor of some of the other members who revealed their stories, sometimes in great detail. I would like to do the same now.

stinger

• View Profile
Re: Passed My SOL Date
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 02:47:23 PM »
Congratulations JLorimer!  I look forward to the details behind your story, and I hope it will assist someone in the future with their battle.

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: Passed My SOL Date
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 10:49:07 AM »
Don't fool yourself. Sanders Law and BWP Media is alive, well, and active. As with most of these folks, they tend to focus on low-hanging fruit and those parties that are more profitable and collectable.

Obviously, you must have done something right to make yourself less attractive to pursue. Kudos to you. But that doesn't mean Sanders Law and BWP Media aren't still very active.

Looking like a small-timer is one of the best ways to dissuade any potential lawsuits. It is often contrary to when you are marketing your business. Some people do too good a job on their websites which makes them a magnet in legal conflict situations.

When this all began I never thought this date would arrive. I officially passed my SOL on November 23. Thank you all for the great advice and wisdom you shared when I first came here. I learned a lot from all of you and I'm glad this place exists.

It seems Sanders Law, PLLC and BWP Media USA have slowed down quite a bit over the last three years. Over the next few days and weeks I will try to share more about my story now that things are done. I have always enjoyed candor of some of the other members who revealed their stories, sometimes in great detail. I would like to do the same now.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 10:59:52 AM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.