Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Verification that I am understanding what I can do  (Read 7388 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Verification that I am understanding what I can do
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2013, 06:19:35 PM »
Stinger has it correct..
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

HavingNoneOfIt

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2013, 06:24:50 PM »
Thanks, for the great info. Just trying to figure out every detail, on how I should go about this. I know the settlement demand date is just a scare tactic , but come on, my letter is dated on the 10/14/13 and the settlement demand date is 10/16/13. LOL, i didn't even receive this letter until 10/21/13. They want me to pay before I even knew what was going on! lol, just had to vent that out.

thanks again!

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2013, 08:31:26 PM »
It sounds like you image contained a picture of at least one person.  A model release should be part of an image containing a person.  If you intend on communicating with them make sure you read up and educate yourself first. Too many time people write a letter before they get educated and send in letters that may not help themselves very much.

Keep reading, ask questions and keep us posted.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2013, 08:18:46 PM »
Also don't overly engage in communication with them - write them once take the image down and then don't discuss it any further

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.