Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: 2012 Update/Expansion to Attorney Oscar Michelen's Defense Letter Program  (Read 3199 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
This is a follow-up to the announcement of recent changes being made to Attorney Oscar Michelen's Defense Letter Program for stock photo extortion letter recipients.

http://www.extortionletterinfo.com/forum/getty-images-letter-forum/changes-coming-to-oscar-michelen%27s-defense-letter-program/

I am happy to announce the 2012 Update & Expansion of Attorney Oscar Michelen's Defense Letter Program. The has taken two weeks of back and forth of coordinated discussions between myself, Oscar, and his office manager, Susan to ensure the various pieces came together correctly.

Oscar and Susan have streamlined their law office operations to better accommodate and more efficiently process a larger volume of extortion letters, but more importantly, frees Oscar's time to address higher priority issues and tasks.  We have implemented a special new email address to Oscar's office: digitalimagelitigation@gmail.com.  That special email address will be monitored by Oscar, Susan, and staff members: Jonathon and Jeffrey. Even if Oscar is away for court, vacation,  illness, or simply out of the office for any reason, you can expect Susan, Jonathon, and Jeffrey to provide prompt service, response, and attention to clients of the Defense Letter Program.

Oscar will continue to personally represent each client, oversee the service operation, and monitor messages and submissions to that email address. However, Oscar will no longer be distracted and burdened by "tire-kickers", and other people who take his time away from servicing actual clients in the Defense Letter Program. His staff members will handle enrollment and answer questions about the Defense Letter Program.

As has always been the case, Oscar will continue to freely support the larger community through the sharing of his legal opinions and commentary on the ELI Forums, ELI update videos, and ELI Blog Articles. The Defense Letter Program is Oscar's flagship program for those who want or need legal representation against extortion letters. With a track record of several hundred Defense Letter clients since 2008, there is no lawyer in the U.S. who has seen more stock photo extortion letters and represented more stock photo extortion clients than he has. Period.

ELI will continue to be an integral component in providing an ongoing platform and communication channel for Oscar's Defense Letter Program. I, as founder, editor, and lead member of ELI , continue to endorse Oscar Michelen's Defense Letter Program.  Because I have been part of the ongoing dialog with Oscar and office manager, Susan where I have a direct line of communication to both of them, I can enthusiastically endorse and advocate the Defense Letter Program for people who need or want legal representation in extortion letter matters.

One of the ongoing goals of the Defense Letter Program is to efficiently serve many people as cost-effectively as possible. Because of Oscar's extensive experience gained from the last 4 years of representing stock photo extortion letter clients, I am happy to announce, on Oscar's behalf, the Expansion of the Defense Letter Program to include legal representation against the following extortion letters:

* Getty Images Settlement Demand Letters
* Masterfile Settlement Demand Letters
* Superstock Settlement Demand Letters
* Corbis Settlement Demand Letters
* Hawaiian Art Network Settlement Demand Letters

Because of Oscar's efficiency and extensive experience in providing legal representation against extortion letters, he can bypass traditional lawyer hourly fees. This is especially significant value here because Oscar typically bills his New York clients $450 per hour!

The pricing for the ever-popular Getty Images Defense Letter Program remains the same at $195.00 U.S. Dollars. Below is the pricing for the various Defense Letter Programs.

* Getty Images Defense Letter Program: $195.00 USD
* Corbis Defense Letter Program: $225.00 USD
* Hawaiian Art Network Defense Letter Program: $225.00 USD
* Masterfile Defense Letter Program: $250.00 USD
* Superstock Defense Letter Program: $250.00 USD
* Other Stock Photo Defense Letters:  $250.00-$295.00 USD (Depends on time & complexity)

As always, we never do the hard sell. The quality of service and overall value speaks volumes for itself.  The program is here for anyone that wants to take advantage of it.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 03:19:51 AM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.