Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Sanders Law PLLC  (Read 2843 times)

docbrain

• View Profile
Sanders Law PLLC
« on: May 14, 2014, 09:40:41 PM »
I received a letter from Sanders Law this evening, who say they represent Randy G. Taylor.  They accuse the blog (which only existed for about 2 months and was shut down some time ago) of unauthorized use of copyright images.  The blog was not for commercial purposes, and only made less than $5 in Google Adsense.  In the letter, they provide "evidence" of 11 images from this photographer. 

My question, they haven't started any litigation, just demand settlement.  But the potential plaintiff seems to be just some regular dude.  Can I call him up personally, or do I have to go through Sanders?

JLorimer

• View Profile
Re: Sanders Law PLLC
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 10:57:59 PM »
I have dealt with Sanders Law.  They represented BWP Media in my letter.  My initial contact came from Randy Taylor, who is associated with the Copyright Defense League.  Search around the forums here for information about him and Sanders. 

You might also gain some insights from the thread I have made about my own situation with Sanders.  Be sure to read through to the last page to see the progression. http://www.extortionletterinfo.com/forum/getty-images-letter-forum/received-a-complaint-from-bwp-media-usa/

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.