Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Should LCS Get IT's Own Forum?  (Read 2979 times)

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Should LCS Get IT's Own Forum?
« on: December 31, 2015, 12:13:09 AM »
Matthew,

With all the activity we are seeing from LCS do you think they should get their own heading like McCormack did to make it easier for the LCS letter recipients to find the LCS threads?  Just a thought.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

watchout

• View Profile
Re: Should LCS Get IT's Own Forum?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 06:42:59 PM »
I would definitely agree with this... at least adding "LCS" into the Getty letter forum title would help, since a lot of the letters people get do not mention Getty specifically, and it took a bit of searching for me to realize there was an association with that company.  This website and forum is a very valuable resource to people who are otherwise in the dark regarding these issues, so it makes sense to make it as searchable as possible. 

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: Should LCS Get IT's Own Forum?
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 03:37:39 AM »
Anything is possible. However, I consider LCS to be part of the the "Getty extortion family".  Lots of overlapping information. I will add LCS as part of the description for the Getty Forum.

Matthew,

With all the activity we are seeing from LCS do you think they should get their own heading like McCormack did to make it easier for the LCS letter recipients to find the LCS threads?  Just a thought.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.