Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Something caught my eye....  (Read 3433 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Something caught my eye....
« on: February 24, 2013, 05:33:14 PM »
While I reading thru some of the "testimonial letters" something got my attention, and it's been on my mind all day long..

http://www.scribd.com/doc/126767751/ELI-Testimonial-Letter-Bernice-McKenzie

at the end of the first, this user staes that Getty refunded her money from purchasing the image, and STILL demanded the amount in the letter...

what the hel kind of BS is that??

Lisa Wilmer should really be ashamed to be associated with such douche-baggery...
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Re: Something caught my eye....
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 05:37:21 PM »
I am going to investigate this further and I WILL make something of it as it could tie in nicely with my current project with Getty.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Mulligan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 08:04:30 PM »
Darn, thanks for pointing this out, Robert. I missed that altogether.

Greg, looking forward to seeing what you come up with regarding this new little nugget of naughtiness by the copyright trolls at Getty Images.

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 08:14:39 PM »
I so wish I could talk about it, but in time it will be revealed ;)

Darn, thanks for pointing this out, Robert. I missed that altogether.

Greg, looking forward to seeing what you come up with regarding this new little nugget of naughtiness by the copyright trolls at Getty Images.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

bernicem77

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 11:30:21 PM »
I sent Greg a recap of my story.

I don't think my Getty letters are going to be much help for whatever it is he has planned next.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.