Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Copyright in Space  (Read 3809 times)

Jerry Witt (mcfilms)

• View Profile
    • Motion City
Copyright in Space
« on: May 24, 2013, 03:08:36 PM »
I'm posting this under the guise that it is copyright related. But it's really because it's an awesome video, I'm a Bowie fan, and I think Commander Chris Hadfield is the ultimate geek rockstar.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2013/05/economist-explains-12?fsrc=scn%2Ftw%2Fte%2Fbl%2Fee%2Fcopyrightinspace
Although I may be a super-genius, I am not a lawyer. So take my scribblings for what they are worth and get a real lawyer for real legal advice. But if you want media and design advice, please visit Motion City at http://motioncity.com.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Copyright in Space
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 04:58:12 PM »
I saw this last week, and it was outstanding!

The tactful cactus by your window
Surveys the prairie of your room
The mobile spins to its collision
Clara puts her head between her paws
They've opened shops down West side
Will all the cacti find a home
But the key to the city
Is in the sun that pins
the branches to the sky
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Lettered

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 12:23:38 PM »
But when the man fell to Earth in a neat and safe descent a few days ago, after a five-month stay in orbit, should he have been greeted by copyright police?

No.  However, if he would have held up a picture of a shopping cart, seagull, calculator, etc.  then he should fully expect to have the appropriate demand letters for thousands of dollars waiting on him back on Earth.  lol

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 09:06:46 AM »
That is a great article and story Jerry, I had not heard about that and thank you very much for sharing it.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 10:32:01 PM »
Loved it! Great comment lettered!

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.