Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Unplanned ELI Video Update: Linda's Lyrics/Dash Poem Copyright Extortion  (Read 7449 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
This is an unplanned ELI Video Update recorded this morning.

ELI is under attack by a different type of extortionist: a poem extortionist.  The ELI Scribd account was faced with another DMCA complaint because we posted a new extortion letter.  We expect there will be more complaints and actions made against ELI in the near future. We were warned of this.

Within 24 hours of posting, a complaint was filed. It was the fastest complaint of all time.  Needless to say, ELI is fighting it and going to punch back hard. I hate time-suck activity and punching back is the only message extortionists understand.

A brand-new discussion forum has been set up to cover this and fight back this new copyright troll. Go check it out.

http://www.extortionletterinfo.com/forum/linda-ellis-lindas-lyrics-dash-poem-letters-forum/

BuddhaPi and I could use some extra help in finding new information, thoughts, and commentary on this new extortion scheme.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 07:43:21 PM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

lucia

• View Profile

Peeved

Job security eh?

8)

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
Here's a video about "The Dash" called "The Cash"...
Neat way to fight back...

Linda Ellis fights back:

S.G.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 08:12:09 PM by SoylentGreen »

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
That first video is actually Aprils, she did a hell of a job, as for the second one, I need to watch it, but my first impression from the first 30 seconds was, she looked a little "trollish"
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Peeved

Holy Moly! I'm going for the popcorn again.......

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
Yes, I presented both sides of the argument... lol.
Ellis has got that "Utah Religious Compound - Children of the Corn" thang down pat.

S.G.

lucia

• View Profile
My gosh this is all over the web. Is there a blog that didn't post it. (Ok... I never posted it. But really. It's just all over the place! )

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
yeah this might even put Vincent K Tylor to shame!  8)

I just had to..

My gosh this is all over the web. Is there a blog that didn't post it. (Ok... I never posted it. But really. It's just all over the place! )
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Extortion-Victim-No Longer

• Fighting Extortion
    • View Profile
Holy Moly! I'm going for the popcorn again.......
Holy Moly is right & lol on the popcorn...well done Matt & Budh!!!
Kim

Extortion-Victim-No Longer

• Fighting Extortion
    • View Profile
Here's a video about "The Dash" called "The Cash"...
Neat way to fight back...

Linda Ellis fights back:

S.G.

Wow wow & wow...Wow wow & wow...This makes everything else I've seen look small... I have to admit she is compelling...makes you think, I have to know more before I can form an opinion so I shall read on this more...
Kim

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Everyone, I need to lock down this thread so no one adds anymore comments here. I am not trying to be a pain but there is an entire discussion forum on this now. It's pretty big.

http://www.extortionletterinfo.com/forum/linda-ellis-lindas-lyrics-dash-poem-letters-forum/

This is similar to the whole George Riddick/Imageline extortion thing in that one poem author is behind this viral poem providing an endless supply of extortion letters for Linda's Lyrics aks Linda Ellis.

I don't want the Poem Extortion mixed up with the Stock Photos Extortion discussion.  It is similar in some ways but involve entirely different people and mindset.

If we keep the discussions on that forum, it will help the SEO.  With Glen Carner, HAN, Getty, Masterfile, etc. here, we have our hands full.

You guys can pick up the thread here:

http://www.extortionletterinfo.com/forum/linda-ellis-lindas-lyrics-dash-poem-letters-forum/dash-for-cash-videos-on-the-linda-ellis-dash-poem-extortion-scheme/

I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.