Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Visual Chart of Getty Images Attorney General Complaints  (Read 3084 times)

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Visual Chart of Getty Images Attorney General Complaints
« on: May 13, 2014, 08:29:53 AM »
I have mapped out all the complaints filed against Getty Images on At-A-Glance calendars.

http://goo.gl/1eLTr5
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

stinger

• View Profile
Re: Visual Chart of Getty Images Attorney General Complaints
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 08:55:37 AM »
Just a word to the wise.  If you have filed a complaint, and you don't find it on the calendar, please let Greg know.  Sometimes the AG's office might file a complaint under a different code than the ones Greg had them search for.

If this list is incomplete, many of us want to know about it.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.