Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Getty Images Complaints on a silver platter  (Read 2956 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Getty Images Complaints on a silver platter
« on: July 31, 2012, 01:13:31 PM »
For those that don't have the gumption to dig thru 1200 pages of complaints filled with a lot of garbage, I've taken the time to go thru every complaint and make a single file for each. Each file contains the following:
1. Initial Complaint
2. Complaint Letter if included
3. Getty Responce if included

you can access the files at the below link and they will also be included in the scribd library at some point.

http://copyright-trolls.com/culled/

NOTE: file #14 is not complaint related but contains information from the CopyRight COWard Timothy McCormacks site as well as ELI references that were included in a complaint..
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 01:34:49 PM by Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi) »
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Mulligan

• View Profile
Re: Getty Images Complaints on a silver platter
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 01:26:24 PM »
Robert, wow. Thank you for the many hours you must have put into doing this!

Peeved

Re: Getty Images Complaints on a silver platter
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 02:17:16 PM »
Plus one to Mulligan's post. What a lot of work, do you ever sleep?

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.