Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Vincent K Tylor Tuesday!  (Read 10166 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Vincent K Tylor Tuesday!
« on: May 08, 2012, 11:02:11 AM »
Seems Vincent K. Tylor seems to have an issue with folks using his photos as subject matter for their paintings, I'm not going to get into the copyright aspect of it, but what I find absurd is the fact that he does not want anyone painting his images, yet Hawaiian Art network and Vincent K Tylor have no problem seeding his images to 100's of sites for free download..

It's a very old post, but it shows he's been an ass-hat for a long time..

http://www.artwanted.com/mb/topic.cfm?Topic=110920&Cat=2&SaveFav=Yes

Then there is this little gem which gives sheds a little light om the inner working of Vincent K Tylor.. ( be warned it is very lenghty)

http://exjehovahswitnessforum.yuku.com/topic/922/t/Letter-of-disassociation.html#.T6ky-ej464J
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Moe Hacken

• We have not yet begun to hack
    • View Profile
Re: Vincent K Tylor Tuesday!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 02:30:26 PM »
Thanks for the links, Buddhapi. They do give us some insight about the person behind the letters.

I must say that was one very nice watercolor, didn't you think?
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 02:40:36 PM »
Interesting links.
I guess that Tylor was already getting butthurt some time ago.

S.G.

Mulligan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 02:44:19 PM »
After skimming through the url about disfellowship, it's painfully obvious that VKT would benefit from an appointment with Dr. Phil, at the least, because he apparently has some very loose screws.

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 05:44:24 PM »
Speaking of Vincent Tylor, go check out another brand-new extortion letter by HAN. This time it is from a larger law firm named Conrad-Scherer, a Florida law firm.  Quite a few young puppy lawyers in the law firm.

http://www.extortionletterinfo.com/forum/getty-images-letter-forum/conrad-scherer-demand-letter-by-attorney-jeffrey-kominsky-ivan-kopas/

I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

kmihalevich

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 02:32:44 PM »
I got a letter!  It seems like this has been going on for a couple of years.  What is the status of everyone case and who did you use as a lawyer?  I would like to contact a lawyer that has experience with Vincent K Taylor.

Dee

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 02:09:21 AM »
the lawyers here that run this site can help you.  Contact Matthew or Oscar.  They have helped expose this from day one when I contacted them when it first started and have helped a lot of people

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 02:13:27 PM »
Just an FYI, Oscar is the only lawyer here on the site on the only one who can give legal advice.  The rest of us can give you informed opinions but not legal advice. 
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.