Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Copyright Services International / HAN Case  (Read 18235 times)

Couch_Potato

• View Profile
Re: Copyright Services International / HAN Case
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2012, 05:16:24 AM »
'Prt Scr' button on your keyboard will take a screen shot. You'll then need to open something like microsoft paint and then edit & paste to copy the picture. You can then save the image to your computer.

Moe Hacken

• We have not yet begun to hack
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 08:43:21 AM »
O-06 Hanauma Bay (VA0001696555) This is the copyright registration and title. You can find it quite easily by googling Hanauma Bay Oahu Free Wallpaper. Someone here found this link for me....

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbs=simg:CAQSWxpZCxCo1NgEGgQIAQgJDAsQsIynCBowCi4IARIIkASNBI8EExIaIOj-AydZo0mGxpTlpb-nd-jFXdxuCV12ZpjGhYeHv1KHDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIExIrV3ww&tbm=isch&q=hanauma+bay+oahu+hawaii&sa=X&ei=DDfET53BPImi8ASolvCvCw&ved=0CCcQpwUoAg&biw=1024&bih=690&sei=jB3FT9a-FKWBsgKixZDXCQ

The funny thing is that when I had my desktop computer upgraded with windows 7 it came back to me with the same photo as wallpaper and I didn't put it there! Also... same with my laptop! It was a strange coincidence. Of course they have long since been removed.

unrelated question... can someone please tell me how to take a screen shot?

31,100 results? That's all?

This happens to be one of VKT's older images. Now I'm curious about something else, Activated. Did you ever install the Webshots screensaver or any other 3rd party screensaver?

Also, do you remember where the image was stored in your computer when it mysteriously appeared as wallpaper on your desktop? Was it the Windows directory or a directory within that, or did you find it somewhere else in your hard drive?

Couch_potato, great tip for the modern PC user. A lot of people have forgotten what that key is for. I remember when "Prt Scr" would dump the 8-color screen capture on a dot-matrix printer that sounded like a gatling gun and had color ribbons like a typewriter.
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

Couch_Potato

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 09:13:23 AM »
You can also use Alt + Prt Scr to capture only the active window instead of the entire screen.

Usually quite handy.

Activated

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2012, 08:13:01 PM »

Thanks CP... I appreciate the info!

'Prt Scr' button on your keyboard will take a screen shot. You'll then need to open something like microsoft paint and then edit & paste to copy the picture. You can then save the image to your computer.

Activated

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2012, 08:17:27 PM »
Aloha Moe... The screen saver of Hanauma Bay turned up on both computers after I had them worked on and windows 7 installed. They were put there by the guy I hired on Oahu to do the work. It was just a coincidence that it was the same photo as the one in question from my site!

O-06 Hanauma Bay (VA0001696555) This is the copyright registration and title. You can find it quite easily by googling Hanauma Bay Oahu Free Wallpaper. Someone here found this link for me....

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbs=simg:CAQSWxpZCxCo1NgEGgQIAQgJDAsQsIynCBowCi4IARIIkASNBI8EExIaIOj-AydZo0mGxpTlpb-nd-jFXdxuCV12ZpjGhYeHv1KHDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIExIrV3ww&tbm=isch&q=hanauma+bay+oahu+hawaii&sa=X&ei=DDfET53BPImi8ASolvCvCw&ved=0CCcQpwUoAg&biw=1024&bih=690&sei=jB3FT9a-FKWBsgKixZDXCQ

The funny thing is that when I had my desktop computer upgraded with windows 7 it came back to me with the same photo as wallpaper and I didn't put it there! Also... same with my laptop! It was a strange coincidence. Of course they have long since been removed.

unrelated question... can someone please tell me how to take a screen shot?

31,100 results? That's all?

This happens to be one of VKT's older images. Now I'm curious about something else, Activated. Did you ever install the Webshots screensaver or any other 3rd party screensaver?

Also, do you remember where the image was stored in your computer when it mysteriously appeared as wallpaper on your desktop? Was it the Windows directory or a directory within that, or did you find it somewhere else in your hard drive?

Couch_potato, great tip for the modern PC user. A lot of people have forgotten what that key is for. I remember when "Prt Scr" would dump the 8-color screen capture on a dot-matrix printer that sounded like a gatling gun and had color ribbons like a typewriter.

Moe Hacken

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2012, 08:20:17 PM »
Activated, was the tech guy's last name "Carner" or "Tylor"?  ::)

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2012, 08:50:13 PM »
One things for sure, Moe, we know his name wasn't "Eli."

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2012, 08:55:01 PM »
It's good to see you back Oscar!

Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Moe Hacken

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2012, 11:21:28 PM »
Aloha Moe... The screen saver of Hanauma Bay turned up on both computers after I had them worked on and windows 7 installed. They were put there by the guy I hired on Oahu to do the work. It was just a coincidence that it was the same photo as the one in question from my site!

Activated, I sent you a message with another question, please check it out by clicking the link for messages at the top right of this forum page, right under your name. I find this coincidence to be quite fascinating.

Moe Hacken

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2012, 06:32:21 AM »

It sure wasn't "Moe"!

Activated

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2012, 07:23:39 PM »
It looks like HAN is laying low until after the Aloha Plastic Surgery case. I have not received an escalation letter. I am continuing to read the posts in the forum and really appreciate the continued wealth of information to be found here.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.