Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Free Baitpapers  (Read 59945 times)

Peeved

Re: Free Baitpapers
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2012, 08:14:14 PM »
No apologies necessary Budd.....and WHERE is Mcfilms? I want some Popcorn!

lol....
 ;D

and I'll add obsessed, addicted, and efficient!, I was actually kinda mello 3 yrs ago, the more I see of this garbage the more "peeved" I get (sorry peev),
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 08:15:52 PM by Peeved »

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2012, 09:03:39 PM »
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I love reading your posts buddhapi!  Not only to you present much needed timely information you make me laugh, snort and chuckle.  When you talk about the eye twitch I can picture the old pink panther movies and Chief Inspector Dreyfus with his eye twitching everything he here’s the name Clouseau.  I’m going to have to stop by and just yell Troll! Troll! Troll! and see what happens.  :D

Thanks again for all you do for us buddhapi!

"Don't get me started with Peter Holt who argued with us about using the word "extortion".  Brandon Sand stupidly tried to muck around with our Scribd account like Julie did."
You're making my eye twitch, which is never a good sign..
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 12:17:31 AM by Matthew Chan »
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Jerry Witt (mcfilms)

• View Profile
    • Motion City
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2012, 10:14:06 PM »

lol....
 ;D

and I'll add obsessed, addicted, and efficient!, I was actually kinda mello 3 yrs ago, the more I see of this garbage the more "peeved" I get (sorry peev),

I'm around Peeved. It just seems that there is already a whole lotta blood in the water already and I don't really want to add my chum bucket-full to the mix.
Although I may be a super-genius, I am not a lawyer. So take my scribblings for what they are worth and get a real lawyer for real legal advice. But if you want media and design advice, please visit Motion City at http://motioncity.com.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2012, 10:22:04 PM »

lol....
 ;D

I'm around Peeved. It just seems that there is already a whole lotta blood in the water already and I don't really want to add my chum bucket-full to the mix.

party pooper...Wheni go on vacation next moth I'll hand you the reigns..and for those that aren't aware, be careful around us Floridians, we're known to chew off peoples faces from time to time.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Jerry Witt (mcfilms)

• View Profile
    • Motion City
« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2012, 10:42:57 PM »

lol....
 ;D

I'm around Peeved. It just seems that there is already a whole lotta blood in the water and I don't really want to add my chum bucket-full to the mix.
Although I may be a super-genius, I am not a lawyer. So take my scribblings for what they are worth and get a real lawyer for real legal advice. But if you want media and design advice, please visit Motion City at http://motioncity.com.

Peeved

« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2012, 10:44:44 PM »
party pooper...Wheni go on vacation next moth I'll hand you the reigns..and for those that aren't aware, be careful around us Floridians, we're known to chew off peoples faces from time to time.

LOL.......... Ya I heard about that poor homeless guy! What is in the water there? There was another incident in Maryland as well! The Zombies are coming! YIKES!
;D

stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2012, 09:38:30 AM »
Rock on Matthew and Buddhapi

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.