Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Hawaiian Art Network & V.K. Tylor Answers Alohas Counter claim  (Read 5649 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Uncle Glen Carner and his lawyer have submitted an answer to Aloha Plastic Surgery's Counter-Claim. I've upload both the counter claim and the answer for ease of comparing them..

http://copyright-trolls.com/site/hawaiian-art-network-v-k-tylor-answer-to-counter-suit/

Looking forward to comments here on the forum!
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Moe Hacken

• We have not yet begun to hack
    • View Profile
Re: Hawaiian Art Network & V.K. Tylor Answers Alohas Counter claim
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 11:32:49 PM »
It's not surprising HAN/VKT are denying all of the charges. It's interesting that APS is claiming that HAN/VKT are guilty of "laches" — possibly because of the obvious lack of diligence protecting their intellectual property.

They also refer to "illegal webcrawlers" which I assume must be a reference to PicScout. However, they don't really elaborate on that topic much. I suppose these arguments will be made during discovery.

Thanks for the post, Robert. Did you find it on Pacer?
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
Re: Hawaiian Art Network & V.K. Tylor Answers Alohas Counter claim
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 08:22:19 PM »
Great to have this on the site. No real meat here.  Just basic denials.  The good stuff should come if it gets into the discovery stage and we get to see if there is evidence of "seeding" of the images!

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.