Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: More Vincent K Tylor seeding?  (Read 5449 times)

Dee

• View Profile
More Vincent K Tylor seeding?
« on: August 13, 2012, 03:42:10 AM »
I just saw this come up high in the search for his name.  This could be anyone obviousy, it just seems strange to me that this just popped up.  Could be doing 2 things, trying to create content to bury the bad search results and also give more photos for people to take.

http://a6508.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/vincent-k-tylor/

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: More Vincent K Tylor seeding?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 07:14:47 AM »
I remember seeing this a while back, 4 things lead me to think it's not him, or his blog.

1. of the images is not his, as you can see in the watermark
2. you can glean a little info from the "author" here: http://a6508.wordpress.com/author/a6508/
3. all f the header images are standard wordpress theme 2010/2011 images ( owned by someone else)
4. there are links towards the in bottom in Korean

Even if this was in an attempt to bury some of the free PR he received, it wouldn't be nearly enough.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Moe Hacken

• We have not yet begun to hack
    • View Profile
Re: More Vincent K Tylor seeding?
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 12:20:09 PM »
Some of those images are very well-seeded already. This may be just one more attempt. Who would start a seeding blog page under VKTs name and post images with little explanation? There's at least one image that belongs to another photographer. It's kind of an interesting page, very messy in so many ways.

It could also just be an innocent attempt to report on VKT and his work by a "fran" of his. Who knows. The images are almost wallpaper sized, though!
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.