Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Whatever Happened With the Vincent K. Tylor vs. Vermont Woods case?  (Read 8423 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
A reporter from Vermont's Brattleboro Reformer contacted me for a response on the resolution of the Vincent K. Tylor v. Vermont Woods case. I have elected to not post my reply here. But you can find my response here:

http://defiantly.net/whatever-happened-with-the-vincent-k-tylor-v-vermont-woods-case/
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: Whatever Happened With the Vincent K. Tylor vs. Vermont Woods case?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 02:05:49 PM »
The Brattleboro Reformer follows through on their article about the case. The reporter did a very good job on the article.

http://www.reformer.com/latestnews/ci_28829758/vermont-company-settles-suit-copyright-troll
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.