Retired Forums > Hawaiian Letters & Lawsuits Forum

VERMONT WOODS - Another casualty?

(1/1)

Robert:
Ok so lets just say it.  They got beat down didn't they?  Posts are getting removed here, her posts are getting removed, Oscar posts a message that seemed oddly like he was being held at gunpoint.

Please tell me Vincent Tylor didn't just bully another business into settlement or bankruptcy?

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi):
I think you are jumping to conclusions here. Peggy may have removed her posts, she has every right to for whatever reason, there were 2 other posts, that were edited/removed for reasons other than anyone getting beaten down.. I addressed the whole Oscar thing in a separate thread

Matthew Chan:
You are observant. I will not deny posts were removed. The reasons for removal of certain posts is mixed but they were done voluntarily. And although I am not particular happy about removing any posts, it is being done for the greater good for several parties. Because Vermont Woods is an active case, I cannot elaborate as to why. I wish I could but, at least for now, I won't.

However, what I will say is that there is a reason why I have launched Defiantly.net. And while ELI was started and owned by me, ELI has become "representative" of a larger community, not any particular individual including myself.

--- Quote from: Robert on November 05, 2014, 07:54:12 AM ---Ok so lets just say it.  They got beat down didn't they?  Posts are getting removed here, her posts are getting removed, Oscar posts a message that seemed oddly like he was being held at gunpoint.

Please tell me Vincent Tylor didn't just bully another business into settlement or bankruptcy?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version