Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: VERMONT WOODS - Another casualty?  (Read 8293 times)

Robert

• View Profile
VERMONT WOODS - Another casualty?
« on: November 05, 2014, 07:54:12 AM »
Ok so lets just say it.  They got beat down didn't they?  Posts are getting removed here, her posts are getting removed, Oscar posts a message that seemed oddly like he was being held at gunpoint.

Please tell me Vincent Tylor didn't just bully another business into settlement or bankruptcy?

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: VERMONT WOODS - Another casualty?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 09:37:21 AM »
I think you are jumping to conclusions here. Peggy may have removed her posts, she has every right to for whatever reason, there were 2 other posts, that were edited/removed for reasons other than anyone getting beaten down.. I addressed the whole Oscar thing in a separate thread
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 03:37:32 AM by Matthew Chan »
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: VERMONT WOODS - Another casualty?
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 03:48:15 AM »
You are observant. I will not deny posts were removed. The reasons for removal of certain posts is mixed but they were done voluntarily. And although I am not particular happy about removing any posts, it is being done for the greater good for several parties. Because Vermont Woods is an active case, I cannot elaborate as to why. I wish I could but, at least for now, I won't.

However, what I will say is that there is a reason why I have launched Defiantly.net. And while ELI was started and owned by me, ELI has become "representative" of a larger community, not any particular individual including myself.

Ok so lets just say it.  They got beat down didn't they?  Posts are getting removed here, her posts are getting removed, Oscar posts a message that seemed oddly like he was being held at gunpoint.

Please tell me Vincent Tylor didn't just bully another business into settlement or bankruptcy?
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.