Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Vincent K Tylor has a nice payday  (Read 9739 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Vincent K Tylor has a nice payday
« on: September 18, 2013, 07:39:05 PM »
People never cease to amaze me in their ignorance..

http://goo.gl/iEQbPq

feel free to comment on http://www.copyright-trolls.com
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

ws2001

• View Profile
Re: Vincent K Tylor has a nice payday
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 06:26:44 PM »
Are you certain that email wasn't made by a plant? Publicize the "$12,000" payment story through a reputable source. A story designed to scare people into making a quicker smaller "affordable" settlement.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 08:18:56 PM »
Are you certain that email wasn't made by a plant? Publicize the "$12,000" payment story through a reputable source. A story designed to scare people into making a quicker smaller "affordable" settlement.

Yes I'm certain, as I know the persons name who sent it, their domain name, and IP address, and the whois all checked out..I did my homework first..
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 10:06:42 PM »
Vincent Tylor succeeds because he targets Hawaiian businesses and he drops enough lawsuits around to be very threatening. We need a strong IP lawyer willing to take this on in the Aloha State - they key would be attacking it on damages.

Dee

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 10:55:37 AM »
I would love to know who that was.  I have been working on a story with a local reporter, we were waiting for more people to step up and speak.  I do my best to warn people out here.  We need press and I need people who actually paid to share their stories.  Maybe you can ask them if they would contact me?  The story would go in HawaiiReporter.com

I saw VKT the other day driving.  Yuck.

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 01:48:11 PM »
Most of the people who settle sign a confidentiality agreement as part of the settlement forbidding them to talk about it.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.