Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Vincent K Tylor Victims - Study Guide  (Read 5681 times)

Chuckers3366

• View Profile
Vincent K Tylor Victims - Study Guide
« on: September 25, 2014, 11:44:49 AM »
Hi there, I'm new to the group and want to thank y'all for your help in supporting troll victims.  I've been researching Vincent K Tylor, James Stephen Street, Dane K Anderson for a friend who's been attacked.  I put together a list of resources for him and other VKT victims to study in the early stages of a troll attack.  HIH.  Additions to the list welcome!
https://medium.com/@ChuckErs3366/extortion-scams-blackmail-corruption-entrapment-899a81a2488

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Vincent K Tylor Victims - Study Guide
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 11:53:28 AM »
Thanx much for the linkbacks to ELI and copyright-trolls.com...Vincent K. Tylor and his cohorts are near the top of the list of douchebag trolls.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.