Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: VKT Aussie Lawsuits  (Read 7636 times)

Aussie Girl

VKT Aussie Lawsuits
« on: July 31, 2013, 06:24:02 AM »
If you've been missing the action of VKT lawsuits in the USA, rest assured he is alive and well and targeting your friends downunder!  I'm one of the lucky ones who have received a service from the Federal Circuit Court, along with 3 other companies in Australia, after he refused to settle the matter outside of court.

Firstly, an enormous thank you to Matthew for his time and information.  You have no idea how valuable this blog is!  Your time you spent with my team (we know you spoiled us being your first Aussies) was a real eye opener!

I will ensure I keep you all posted!

Dontstealmy$

• View Profile
Re: VKT Aussie Lawsuits
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 11:25:13 AM »
Hello Aussie Girl

I sent you a pm so please check your inbox.

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
Re: VKT Aussie Lawsuits
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 11:48:28 AM »
They are definitely exerting themselves there in a number of cases.  Keep us posted.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.