Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: What Does Glen Carner Think of Getty Images & Masterfile?  (Read 4942 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
What Does Glen Carner Think of Getty Images & Masterfile?
« on: June 07, 2012, 12:41:17 PM »
Since we haven't run Glen off yet, I am going to challenge him to some relatively "safe" questions and topics.

1.  What do you think of Getty Images and their approach?  Have you met Jonathon Klein? What do you think of him?  Have you met or conferred with anyone on the Getty General Counsel or Copyright Compliance Team?

2. Same questions regarding Masterfile. What do you think about them and Steve Pigeon.  Any dealings with them?

3. Do you let anyone else in the industry know you came to the ELI Forums? Obviously, almost everyone knows now. Any reactions from your industry of hanging out with the ELI Vigilantes? LOL.

4. How do all the stock photo industry players regard each other?

5. Are you or HAN a member of PACA? Do you like what they do?

6. Would you be interested in a telephone or video interview?
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: What Does Glen Carner Think of Getty Images & Masterfile?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 01:40:22 PM »

6. Would you be interested in a telephone or video interview?

Only if we can do a 3 way!!   :-*

just kidding naturally
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.