Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: For people dealing with demand letter from Higbee and Associates  (Read 7269 times)

kingkendall

• View Profile
 This is an article I found about Mathew K. Higbee

Higbee and Associates & Mathew K. Higbee - Scammers

Contact information:
Santa Ana, CA,, United States
Recordgone.Com
Watch out for Mathew Higbee and his scam companies. Higbee & Associates operates under numerous alias's including Recordgone.com, and Mathew K Higbee.

These theives run around on the internet posting fake positive reviews about their company. The truth is they need to post all these fake reviews because they are scamming inoccent people out of their hard earned money. Using Recordgone.com or one of his other shell companies Mathew Higbee and his "team" are charging thousands of dollars for work they never complete. They offer all kinds of fancy promises through their websies, but at the end of the day their service is complete junk and they will give you the run around over and over until they stick you with a multi thousand dollar bill. When you question the bill and services not delivered they will then threaten to sue you.

More here  http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/higbee-and-associates-mathew-k-higbee-scammers-recordgonecom-total-scam-c832547.html

This lawyers name has been popping up and Matthew Chan already done a great reporting what a bullshit artist Higbee is. 
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 10:43:54 PM by Matthew Chan »

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: For people dealing with demand letter from Higbee and Associates
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 10:53:49 AM »
The is very interesting about Recordgone.com.

It is also interesting watching his promo videos and the style they use. He is very obsessed with appearing "large" to the public although we at ELI know better that he uses virtual offices and rented addresses.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.