ELI Forums > Higbee Associates Letter & Lawsuits Forum

Meyer, Suozzi, English, Klein v. Mathew Higbee, Youngson, RM Media, Higbee Assoc

<< < (3/4) > >>

ohhellno:
Interesting new development in the case. Yesterday Meyer firm filed for default judgement. It appears the court issued summons to Youngson and RM Media, and both defendants have failed to respond to either the summons or the complaint. Curious to see what's going on at the house of cards over at Higbee, and why their clients haven't responded?

Ethan Seven:
Figures, when I finally stop checking, something happens.   

That is an interesting development.   The judge still has not ruled on the motion to dismiss filed by Higbee. 

I am sure there is a strategic reason why RM Media has not responded.  I doubt they would ignore it without a plan.  I am just not sure what it is. 

Matthew Chan:
Without actually seeing the court documents, if what you say is correct in the firm filing for default judgment, it occurs to me that RM Media is executing an ELI strategy move I have discussed.  The default judgment will not likely touch RM Media because the schmuck is located in the UK and out of reach rendering the default judgment largely worthless.

See how that works? RM Media, through Higbee, can touch US Citizens but the reverse is not true. It is very hard to touch RM Media because Youngson is sitting comfortably out of reach.

--- Quote from: ohhellno on February 20, 2019, 10:41:44 AM ---Interesting new development in the case. Yesterday Meyer firm filed for default judgement. It appears the court issued summons to Youngson and RM Media, and both defendants have failed to respond to either the summons or the complaint. Curious to see what's going on at the house of cards over at Higbee, and why their clients haven't responded?

--- End quote ---

ohhellno:
Lots of new activity on this case, anyone have a Pacer account to access the docs? Would love to see what's going on at the dumpster fire:

https://www.pacermonitor.com/case/24735615/Meyer,_Suozzi,_English__Klein,_PC_v_Higbee_et_al

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi):
i'll try to get into pacer this weekend , see what there is worth grabbing..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version