Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Four (4) Voicemails by Higbee & Associates Being Analyzed  (Read 4914 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Four (4) Voicemails by Higbee & Associates Being Analyzed
« on: August 03, 2017, 04:07:35 PM »
I have a quick announcement. For months, a number of people have mentioned how Higbee & Associates have been leaving voicemails with messages trying to coerce people into returning calls, responding, and paying up.

I now have in my possession copies of 4 voicemails by Higbee & Associates and they are interesting.

Believe it or not, it never occurred to me to actually ASK for a copy of them so the ELI can team to analyze them and report on them. Of course, we would protect the identity of the person submitting to them.

But the reason why they are leaving voicemails so freely is because they can get away with it. 

I now have in my possession voicemails by Higbee & Associates that was submitted to me for analysis. It sounds like a canned spiel used in many voicemails trying to convince the recipient to respond. There does not appear to be much identifying information.

If anyone has any voicemails by Higbee & Associates, email them to me, and I will do an analysis on them. There is propaganda and misinformation in these recordings. And I would venture to say that the caller is probably speaking out of turn on a few matters.

People need to understand what is accurate and what is NOT accurate. Lies and misinformation are often being communicated in the demand letters they send. And from the 4 voicemails I have from Higbee & Associates, it appears to be no different. They have their own spin.

I am pretty busy this couple of weeks and in the next few weeks but I will see if I can drop some informative nuggets so people can be aware of what is going on.

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ANY VOICEMAILS LEFT BY HIGBEE & ASSOCIATES.  SEND ME ANY AND ALL VOICEMAILS YOU RECEIVE. Your identity will not be revealed. We are only interested in the spiel they are using to coerce people into responding, not specific case information.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 04:26:34 PM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Four (4) Voicemails by Higbee & Associates Being Analyzed
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 05:22:01 PM »
very interesting indeed...how ong before Slimeball Mathew Higbee instructs his minions to not leave a message?>
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.