Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Photogr-Copyright Troll Christopher Sadowaki using Robert Miller to file suits  (Read 7226 times)

kingkendall

• View Profile
Christopher Sadowski who has filed over 70 copyright  suits over the past 4 years is now filing suits using photog Robert Miller as his proxy.  It's Sadowski who is registering images with copyright office as Miller's agent.  I don't know if anybody on the forum has seen this before.  But, it appears to be a new wrinkle.  Those getting sued by Miller who come across this forum might like to know this information. 

MIller v. Theodore Miraldi d/b/a www.socio-political-journal.com et al
Filed: August 31, 2018 as 2:2018cv13479   
Third Circuit › New Jersey ›
 New Jersey District Court   
MELISSA A. HIGBEE

Miller v. Does 1-10 Inclusive et al         Filed: August 29, 2018 as 1:2018cv04909   
Second Circuit › New York › New York Southern District Court
Rayminh Ngo

Miller v. FEBA Capital LLC. et al         
Filed: July 31, 2018 as 1:2018cv06860   
Second Circuit › New York › New York Southern District CourtRayminh L Ngo

Miller v. Temporal Media, Inc. et al         
Filed: July 26, 2018 as 3:2018cv04527   
Ninth Circuit › California › California Northern District   Saba Ali Basria

Miller v. Heavy Inc.         
Filed: May 25, 2018 as 1:2018cv04639 Second Circuit › New York › New York Southern District Court   
Richard Liebowitz

Miller v. Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.         
Filed: November 15, 2017 as 1:2017cv08934   
Douglass Bayley Maynard

Miller v. Curtis Media Group, Inc.         
Filed: September 6, 2017 as 1:2017cv06801   
Richard Liebowitz

A Lawyer

• View Profile
That's a very interesting find! My guess is that Miller and Sadowski run in the same photography circles, which probably lead to the Higbee connection. Based on your post, it sounds like Sadowski is only doing the registration certificates for Miller. I highly doubt Sadowski is directly participating in any of the litigation efforts beyond referring Miller to Higbee. Still very interesting though. It's these types of details that make this forum a valuable resource for people.

kingkendall

• View Profile
If you think these cases aren't all about Christopher Sadowski first and foremost, you're not paying attention to Sadowski's history. 

Ethan Seven

• View Profile
I noticed that pattern on another case a few months ago, though it may not have been a case involving Miller.   I am not sure what the relevance is. So one NY Post photographer helps other NY Post photographers register their works.     
Even if I am a lawyer, I am not your lawyer.  Copyright matters can have serious consequences.  If you have assets worth protecting, consult a lawyer who is familiar with copyright law and who can review the facts of your case. If you cannot afford one, call your state or county bar association.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.