ELI Forums > Higbee Associates Letter & Lawsuits Forum

Sample replies? Best course of action to take?

<< < (6/7) > >>

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi):
also keep in mind that if YOU are the agent, DMCA will NOT be cover anything YOU post as the agent or the owner of the site, it only covers what other people post.

The-Gobbler:
Yeah, I'm cool with that.  If there's one thing I can say for certain, none of my posts have anything questionable in them!

The-Gobbler:
Thanks again for everyone's help.  Hopefully last question:

How long does this DMCA registration usually take? Do I get any sort of confirmation?

Oscar Michelen:
I arrived late to this forum but fortunately Lucia provided stellar information to guide you. Make sure to have a spot on your contact page listing your DMCA agent and how to contact them for takedown notices. 

The-Gobbler:

Hey guys, well, it's been more than 6 months and suddenly these guys have re-surfaced.  Got a very short email claiming they'll take legal action in 7 days unless I pay them, nothing attached or anything.  I'm guessing their calendar just went off and this is just another obnoxious threat with no merit, but of course, I'm paranoid again.

Oscar - I emailed you guys a bunch of times about the defense letter but never heard back from you. Even filled out the form.  I'd probably like to do this if you're still reading these forums.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version