Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: A Case To Remember  (Read 5976 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: A Case To Remember
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 07:12:08 PM »
well, well, well looky who came out of the woodwork!!...Hope you are well Peevy!
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Peeved

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 09:01:41 PM »
well, well, well looky who came out of the woodwork!!...Hope you are well Peevy!

I'm well Robert, thank you and back at you.

I felt this case was important enough to post.
I'm a tad late however regarding the news
considering the show aired in December 2015.
I only recently caught it as I'm not a regular Netflix viewer.
The case actually dates back to 1985 originally.

For those who are unaware or may find the case "uninteresting",
you may wish to reconsider. Be forewarned however that it is major CRINGE factor.
Kind of makes Linda Ellis look like "A Sweet Georgia Peach".
Just sayin'.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 11:37:59 PM by Peeved »

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 02:40:01 AM »
I hear that Netflix series is pretty good. My gf and I are backed up on the shows we want to watch but it was on my list.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 05:07:45 AM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Peeved

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 08:19:03 PM »
I heat that Netflix series is pretty good. My gf and I are backed up on the shows we want to watch but it was on my list.

I hope you get to see it Matthew and the entire country for that matter!

Federal judge overturns murder conviction:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/12/us/making-a-murderer-brendan-dassey-conviction-overturned/index.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/13/us/brendan-dassey-making-a-murderer.html

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 08:44:43 PM »
not one bit familiar with this case, story, tv show or whatever it is but....from facebook earlier today

Oscar Michelen
3 hrs ·
Congrats to my friend Steven Drizin and the rest of the folks at Northwestern University for the overturning of Brendan Dassey's conviction!!
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Peeved

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2016, 09:05:44 PM »
not one bit familiar with this case, story, tv show or whatever it is but....from facebook earlier today

Oscar Michelen
3 hrs ·
Congrats to my friend Steven Drizin and the rest of the folks at Northwestern University for the overturning of Brendan Dassey's conviction!!

Good on Steven Drizin and his team!
One down...one to go in my opinion!

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.