Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Actress Suing Amazon for Being "Outed" of her true age  (Read 4346 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Actress Suing Amazon for Being "Outed" of her true age
« on: December 29, 2011, 05:21:32 AM »
I have been following this case with interest about an Asian actress that was "outed" of her true age. She wants to sue Amazon anonymously without having to reveal her name. If she decides to go through with this, her career is over. More damage will have been caused by herself (self-infliction) by suing Amazon for something so stupid like actually revealing her true age! 

I hate to say this because I come from Asian descent but many Asian women are abnormally weird about their age especially those that depend on their looks and vanity to get by in life.  All I can say is GMAFB.

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20111227/15545517209/anonymous-actress-who-sued-imdb-revealing-her-age-ordered-to-reveal-her-name.shtml

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/judge-actress-must-lose-anonymity-imdb-age-reveal-case-33915?page=0%2C0

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/imdb-actress-suing-over-age-reveal-selfish-trying-commit-fraud-32764
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 05:30:49 AM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

lucia

• View Profile
Re: Actress Suing Amazon for Being "Outed" of her true age
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 03:30:27 PM »
Lost of women-- including on asians are weird about their age and weight. I discovered the weirdness about admitting their weight back in 75-77 when I was in high school and requested ID when people wrote checks. I knew at 5'4",  I weighed 130lbs, and all these drivers licenses of women who clearly outweighed me claimed values like 105lbs.  As. If.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Actress Suing Amazon for Being "Outed" of her true age
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 04:00:48 PM »
Theres a really good joke here concerning measurements, But i'll refrain to uphold our professional standards!
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.