Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Copyright Troll Craig B. Sanders of Sanders Law, P.L.L.C  (Read 6814 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Copyright Troll Craig B. Sanders of Sanders Law, P.L.L.C
« on: December 01, 2014, 03:28:57 PM »
is still making a good salary acting as a troll for celebrity images, just had a visitor that "settled" for 1500.00...the party continues!

http://copyright-trolls.com/site/copyright-troll-craig-b-sanders-of-sanders-law-p-l-l-c-overruns-court-system/
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

JLorimer

• View Profile
Re: Copyright Troll Craig B. Sanders of Sanders Law, P.L.L.C
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 04:58:52 PM »
I initially followed the post on your site last year but haven't looked at it in some time since nobody else jumped in for a few months. It's sad to see that some have paid rather large sums to feel peace again. The post at the bottom caught my interest as well. What do you make of the guy who is attempting to have them disbarred?

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Copyright Troll Craig B. Sanders of Sanders Law, P.L.L.C
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 10:11:06 AM »
I initially followed the post on your site last year but haven't looked at it in some time since nobody else jumped in for a few months. It's sad to see that some have paid rather large sums to feel peace again. The post at the bottom caught my interest as well. What do you make of the guy who is attempting to have them disbarred?

I highly doubt anyone will be disbarred, after all what they are doing is within the law for the most part, but as we have seen here with Getty Images and the likes of Timothy b McCormack, filing complaints with the state Ag and Bar Associations, does become a time suck for them.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.