Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Thanks To MCFilms for sharing this  (Read 2603 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Thanks To MCFilms for sharing this
« on: March 24, 2012, 07:54:23 AM »
'Hunger Games' Studio Sends Lawyer Letter to Charity Using 'Hunger Is Not a Game' Slogan...

"Lionsgate has sent a cease-and-desist letter to Harry Potter Alliance's Imagine Better Project over the charitable campaign, "Hunger is not a game." The studio believes that the group, which is supporting Oxfam’s GROW food sustainability project, is "piggybacking off of" the marketing for its latest box-office hit The Hunger Games."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/hunger-games-lionsgate-sends-lawyer-harry-potter-alliance-303839

UPDATED: Lionsgate has released a statement clarifying their request and will not pursue legal action, according to a source familiar with the matter.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.