Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Looks like censorship is not just about copyrights and DMCA notices  (Read 3239 times)

stinger

• View Profile
Although we may think the internet should be open to expression in a free society, this article http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/18/tech/web/google-transparency-report/index.html?hpt=hp_t1 says "not so much".

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Re: Looks like censorship is not just about copyrights and DMCA notices
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 04:24:18 PM »
That is a sobering article, good find Stinger!
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

April Brown (AuctionApril)

• View Profile
    • AprilBrown.com
Re: Looks like censorship is not just about copyrights and DMCA notices
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 08:13:40 PM »
OMG. I can watch YT videos of animals being tortured, skinned alive, shot, stomped on, stabbed, beaten, set on fire and all manner of horrific pain but I can't say or write the words "the dash" and "live your dash" because one person is hoping to silence my voice. "From these ashes will rise the phoenix of the new spirit", Goebbels optimistically declared as the flames devoured massive funeral pyres of some 20,000 volumes of offensive books in Germany in 1933. We all remember what rose from those ashes. Hitler, the omnipotent Fürer of the Third Reich!

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.