Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Major San Diego Newspaper Targeted by Emerging Troll Factory  (Read 4450 times)

Moe Hacken

• We have not yet begun to hack
    • View Profile
San Diego's largest newspaper has been slapped with a copyright infringement lawsuit by a news media firm that has recently become very active in copyright infringement lawsuits.

It will be very interesting to see how the deep-pocketed publisher of the newspaper will respond to this.

Read more:

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2014/jul/25/ticker-emu-t-suedem-copyright-infringement/?c=174356
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 04:01:35 PM by Moe Hacken »
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Re: Major San Diego Newspaper Targeted by Emerging Troll Factory
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 07:11:59 PM »
Good find Moe, I'll have to keep an eye on this one.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

JLorimer

• View Profile
Re: Major San Diego Newspaper Targeted by Emerging Troll Factory
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 11:12:54 AM »
BWP had slowed down significantly in filing lawsuits compared to last year.  It got to the point that I wasn't seeing new ones for weeks so I stopped checking.  I hope this puts a stop to their trickery.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.