Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Nashville - $125 just to take pictures in public parks  (Read 4792 times)

Lettered

• View Profile
Nashville - $125 just to take pictures in public parks
« on: September 30, 2014, 10:39:05 AM »
This irritates me.  I'd be even more irritated if I lived in Nashville and paid taxes there.
http://benswann.com/this-city-is-demanding-125-just-to-take-pictures-in-public-parks/

stinger

• View Profile
Re: Nashville - $125 just to take pictures in public parks
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 12:30:52 PM »
That does seem WRONG!

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 11:35:18 AM »
and it is!

UPDATE (9/29, 9:42 PM): Metro parks spokeswoman Jackie Jones tells FOX 17 the security guard was mistaken to ask an amateur photographer for a photo permit.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 05:40:44 PM »
Mistaken or mistaken because they were caught???
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 12:38:34 PM »
probably because it one of those old laws on the books, that laregely un-forceable..much like having sex with a donkey is illegal on sundays in florida. Clearly, this "security person" has that typical cop complex. I once had a security guard approach me while I was on a public sidewalk, shooting some building/architecture.. Told me I could do that. I simply asked for his supervisors name and contact number...he walked away at that point.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.