Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Why Disney might want to 'Escape From Tomorrow'  (Read 3124 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Why Disney might want to 'Escape From Tomorrow'
« on: January 24, 2013, 08:43:53 PM »
Will Disney sue or let this slide???

discussion? thoughts? opinions?

Princesses transformed into ghouls. Psychedelic teacup rides. Simulated suicide. The world's most famous theme park turned into a vomitorium.

In an audacious act of filmmaking, he shot it almost entirely at Disney World and Disneyland -- all without Disney's knowledge or permission.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/24/showbiz/movies/escape-tomorrow-sundance-disney/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Re: Why Disney might want to 'Escape From Tomorrow'
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 09:05:54 PM »
This is a very interesting story, great find Robert. I am not sure what Disney is going to do but I had another thought while reading the article. Plus the faces of all the other park attendees, workers and actors (Snow White, Bella etc.) Walking around the park are blurred he might be asking for individual lawsuits if these people ever find out they are on film without permission.

I will definitely want to follow up with this story and see how it develops. Again, great find Robert.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 10:16:30 AM »
I think this article definitely hurts him if Disney chooses to sue.  It's clear he knew he was doing stuff they wouldn't have been happy about, because he talks about it in such detail in the article.

So much for the mantra, "Never admit you did something wrong."

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 11:38:36 AM »
The movie looks to be super-creepy.

S.G.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.