Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Owners of "Grumpy Cat" vow to sue infringers  (Read 3930 times)

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
Owners of "Grumpy Cat" vow to sue infringers
« on: March 19, 2013, 11:40:44 PM »
Owners of "Grumpy Cat" vow to sue infringers

"The owners of feline internet sensation Grumpy Cat have applied for trademarks over a wide range of merchandise, such as cell phone covers, beer mugs and video games. The cat’s lawyer, however, says the owners will “try to be cool and stay righteous” about kitty-related fan art, and will only go after “dirtbags” who defiantly attempt to cash in..."

http://paidcontent.org/2013/03/14/grumpy-cat-shows-claws-vows-to-sue-infringers/

S.G.

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Re: Owners of "Grumpy Cat" vow to sue infringers
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 11:42:40 PM »
Good find and interesting article SG.  Thanks for sharing!
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 12:49:12 AM »
I love Grumpy Cat.
I hope that they don't take this too far.

S.G.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 06:40:59 AM »
I love Grumpy Cat.
I hope that they don't take this too far.

S.G.

cats taste like chicken...if prepared properly
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.