Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: The many faces behind Sanders Law P.L.L.C  (Read 5763 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
The many faces behind Sanders Law P.L.L.C
« on: December 03, 2014, 05:56:41 PM »
If one looks at the Sanders law firm site, they will notice a nice long list of "attorneys" all without bios or headshots, so I'm doing my public service for the day and giving everyone a look at the many faces of Sanders Law P.L.L.C, which is headed up by copyright troll Craig B. Sanders. Oddly enough I still have not been able to locate an image of him....yeah he's that elusive..or cowardly you decide.

http://copyright-trolls.com/site/the-copyright-trolling-firm-of-sanders-law-p-l-l-c/
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

JLorimer

• View Profile
Re: The many faces behind Sanders Law P.L.L.C
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 11:09:34 PM »
Nice work uncovering their photos. I'm somewhat happy we didn't have this info a year ago when they first contacted me. Seeing all of their douchey faces would have made it all worse. Knowing a dude who looks like Robert Baker was trying to extort me of my hard earned money would have been the final nail in the coffin.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.