Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Linda Ellis Goes After 911 Families! Really.  (Read 5977 times)

April Brown (AuctionApril)

• View Profile
    • AprilBrown.com
Linda Ellis Goes After 911 Families! Really.
« on: February 25, 2013, 11:45:51 AM »
I just got off the phone with the single worst victim story I've heard to date. I thought demanding $7500 from a mother whose baby just died was bad. I thought asking $7500 from a family whose daughter was killed in a horseback riding accident was bad, but THIS IS REALLY SICKENING.

Imagine losing your brother on 911? Then imagine a decade of heartaches - one after another - including the death of another beloved family member on September 11, 2012. Imagine putting that stupid Dash poem in your family newsletter and then receiving a letter from Linda Ellis demanding $7500 a few weeks later.

I will be reporting in detail the rest of the story as soon as this victim sends me the excruciating details in writing later today. Very sad. Very bad. And oh by the way, classic Linda Ellis. I told this victim-as I tell all victims-I will wait for them to assign their name to it. This family can afford to fight back, but dealing with this crunt is something they don't have the emotional energy to deal with. This is why Linda attacks grieving families. She knows they are weak, worn and worried already. Easy pickings. We have yet to see how low Linda and Jolin can go.

This will be the story that keeps you all inspired to make change. A very tough phone call today. As far as I'm concerned Linda Ellis and John W. Jolin have crossed the line into evil. This is THE STORY that is going to really shed a light on this scheme and their outright cruelty.

UncleJohnsBand

• View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Linda Ellis Goes After 911 Families! Really.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 11:54:00 AM »
I knew the Pope resigned for a reason.   He observed the behavior of Team Ellis and just gave up.

The Devil will probably be the next to resign because he just can't keep up.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 11:56:09 AM by UncleJohnsBand »

• View Profile
    • AprilBrown.com
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 12:21:37 PM »
UJB - This one is for the record books on wickedness. This family seems to be so wonderful but they have had a huge amount of tragedy visited upon them. When you read the list I will be posting later, you will be very thankful that half this stuff has never happened to you. This is a highly educated family-all professionals. They have the money and skill to fight her but not the will. The lady who called me is slammed with the day to day issues of real life. Yet, of all the things going on her life this issue with Linda Ellis is at the top of the list of worries. She pointed out to me as so many victims have - why does Linda Ellis do this? Isn't she suppose to be inspirational? Isn't she a Christian? If she prays, why does God answer her with permission to create more pain, more suffering, more heartache, more worry?  What God does Linda Ellis pray too? Oh yeah. The Money God. To hell with this whole christianity and bible stuff.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 12:38:13 PM »
We need to document this as well as we can, the more facts, and documents the better...try to get screen captures of the actual emails as opposed to copy/pasted versions, this will show the authenticity in a better way.. I will be tweeting this later to many news outlets with the tagline 911 family victimized by copyright troll!, IT'S GOIUNG TO CNN, MSNBC, FOXNEWS, ACCOOPER,, RACHEL MADDOW, TECHDIRT, FIGHTCOPYRIGHTTROLLS, TECHCRUNCH, GIGAOM, DIETROLLDIE, EFF, and anybody else I can think of!!
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

• View Profile
    • AprilBrown.com
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 12:47:16 PM »
I agree. And believe me I'm on this one.

• View Profile
    • AprilBrown.com
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 03:16:55 PM »

While this photo is being taken of Linda and her brother using the September 11, 2012 memorial in New York (not only to sell books but to create more victims) - her Troll John Jolin was sending demand letters to families of 911 victims.

In honor of the morally and ethically lowest case of extortion to date I will now only refer to her as "linda ellis purported author of the dash poem".
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 05:54:44 PM by Matthew Chan »

jhvocals

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 03:53:32 PM »
This may be the act that finally brings the glare of public scrutiny on her behavior. 

On a positive note: I started to explain the Dash scam to a group of friends yesterday and one of them had just heard about it last week.  He was mortified by the scam, as was everyone else in the group.

The word is getting out.

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 04:50:25 PM »
This is unbelievable and makes me so angry I can’t see straight.  I have to go out and measure a bathroom for a remodel but I will have an announcement about this later tonight as to how I intend to fight this.  This is total BS and needs to stop.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 11:36:47 PM »
Okay, this has incensed me beyond belief. I called April and spoke to her tonight and let her know what I wanted to do and she is on board. After reading this I started thinking perhaps it's not so much that Linda Ellis's victims do not want to fight that are in a situation like this family that is grieving and just don't have the strength and will to fight under the circumstances. I told April when she received phone calls from future victims and she senses they are in this situation and also she is aware of former victims similarly affected to let them know I would be willing to help them out and compose complaint letters based on their personal information which would be ready for their signature and to be mailed to the Georgia State Attorney General's Office, their own statesAttorney General's Office, the Better Business Bureau, the Federal Trade Commission and their Congressman and Senator.

At least with the Attorney General's complaints these will be public record and after several of them have been filed I will get copies the same as Robert and I have done with the Getty complaints and post them for Eli as well as Linda and her "Frans" to see just exactly how it is that St. Linda operates.

Demanding $7500 for sharing your stupid poem which you sell on your website and a five pack for $9.95 which breaks down to $1.99 each pisses me off, demanding $100,000 for your stupid poem irritates the hell out of me, filing false DMCA strikes against Eli having to make us move to a new web hosting providers and filing false protective order claims against Matthew makes my I start twitching and pushes me right to the edge. Then I hear sending your demand letters to a 9/11 family after your big publicity stunt of going to the memorial and speaking and having your picture taken is just too much. So, this is not a personal threat so don't take it that way as I know you take things completely out of context but I will now start helping your letter victims fight back the same way I have helped the Getty letter recipients fight for their rights.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Ron Tranmer (skosh)

• ELI Poet
    • View Profile
    • Rhymin' Ron
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 12:40:16 AM »
How sick! Linda Ellis has dropped lower than whale shit. And to think, I felt sorry for her a while back. Now all I feel is anger and unbelief. She is truly an evil person.

Ron

emeraldnicole

• View Profile
    • Emerald Creative Funeral Support Services
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2013, 01:00:33 AM »
What the!!! I had to had to sit back to absorb this latest information. Total, utter disbelief. All this confirms to me is that Linda Ellis is a flagrant contradiction to her poem.

To quote a line from the movie "Grease", directed at both Ellis and Jolin: "they're fleas on rats, worse than that, they're amoebas on fleas on rats. I mean, they're too low for even the dogs to bite"
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 01:24:44 AM by Matthew Chan »
Fighting for our rights on copyright trolling Downunder

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Cult Leader", Grand Poobah, Big Cheese
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2013, 01:27:54 AM »
Gasp!  Ron! "Whale shit?"

This cannot be the same Ron Tranmer who has been writing poems for ELI!  ;)  I think ELI's rough-and-tumble rhetoric is starting to corrupt our resident poet!  :)

I suppose even a poet like Ron has his limits! 

How sick! Linda Ellis has dropped lower than whale shit. And to think, I felt sorry for her a while back. Now all I feel is anger and unbelief. She is truly an evil person.

Ron
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, epithets, & profanity. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2013, 07:47:15 AM »
This comes as no surprise to me, we've discussed 9/11 before, Dash author Linda Ellis doesn't care about protecting her copyright, she cares about only raking in money to pay her bills, she's a money hungry selfish scumbag..her dash will be her legacy and it won't be pretty...

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.extortionletterinfo.com/forum/linda-ellis-lindas-lyrics-dash-poem-letters-forum/linda-ellis-trying-to-cash-in-on-911/&sa=U&ei=Sq0sUZiuF9Gt0AH13oGACw&ved=0CAcQFjAA&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNEss0To6RgbQzGp89fTOypGW0H6ig
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

• View Profile
    • AprilBrown.com
Re: Linda Ellis Goes After 911 Families! The rest of the story.
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2013, 02:37:43 PM »
April -
It was a pleasure talking with you yesterday. Here are the bullet points of my story:

* 9/11 2001 My 30 year old brother died in the Towers
* 9/11 2012 My father-in-law dies same day 11 years later
* October 2012  - 3 weeks after father-in-law dies - my father's rare cancer returns 5 years to the day. This time in his left lung. Previously bile duct
* October 29, 2012 - Super Storm Sandy - Our summer home of 36 years is destroyed, my mother-in-laws summer home burns to the ground and so does my brother-in-laws.
* Holidays have been cancelled due to my father being in and out of the hospital and chemo taking any energy he has
* February 12 - Mom slips on black ice and breaks her wrist, no longer able to take care of house and dad for 6-8 weeks.

Never really looked at my story written out before.  Good thing I am on meds! Lol! Keep me posted - Take care

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2013, 03:00:06 PM »
This woman needs to help us help her...yeah the story sucks and is depressing, but where is the letter from Linda's Lyrics, or John Jolin, where is the email trail ect....

Robert Krausankas

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.