Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: A step backward in the Prenda case  (Read 3993 times)

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
A step backward in the Prenda case
« on: July 23, 2012, 07:31:54 PM »
Here's an article I found tonight over on fightcopyrighttrolls.com where after all the recent motions to quash, rulings and sanctions have been seemingly Going Our Way, Judge O'Sullivan has just denied a motion to quash as well as a protective order for the does in one of the Prenda cases. Not only that but the troll lawyer in this case in direct violation of the law is now sending threatening letters and making harassing phone calls to at least two of the does which have retained legal counsel. You can read the entire article as well as the court filing at the link below.

http://fightcopyrighttrolls.com/2012/07/23/prendas-continuous-disregard-of-ethics-leads-to-a-motion-for-sanctions/
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.