Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Disabled Prenda lawsuit victim threatens suicide.  (Read 5523 times)

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Disabled Prenda lawsuit victim threatens suicide.
« on: August 05, 2012, 11:08:36 PM »
I am not even sure what to say about this story, although I am glad to say the victim did not follow through with his threats it is a sad day when these copyright trolls pick on innocent people and can drive them to these extremes. The victim in this case does suffer from a variety of disabling mental illnesses but the tactics that these troll use are designed to induce stress and fear and I think there should be a special place reserved in hell for copyright trolls and their ilk. >:(

http://fightcopyrighttrolls.com/2012/08/03/a-disabled-victim-of-a-copyright-troll-threatens-to-kill-himself/
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.