Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Judge Wright is fed up with Brett Gibbs’s and Prenda, hints at incarceration.  (Read 7367 times)

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Found this over on www.fightcopyrighttrolls.com and thought it was interesting.  Looks like Troll Gibbs and Prenda are in some trouble his time.

Based on the evidence presented at the March 11, 2013 <sic> hearing, the Court will consider whether sanctions are appropriate, and if so, determine the proper punishment. This may include a monetary fine, incarceration, or other sanctions sufficient to deter future misconduct. Failure by Mr. Gibbs to appear will result in the automatic imposition of sanctions along with the immediate issuance of a bench warrant for contempt.

http://fightcopyrighttrolls.com/2013/02/08/judge-otis-write-is-fed-up-with-brett-gibbss-and-prendas-frauds-hints-at-incarceration/
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 10:43:39 AM by Greg Troy (KeepFighting) »
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Judge Wright starts his order with enumerating various Gibbs’s abuses, then proceeds with an angry tirade, condemning trolls’ “business model,” specifically the weakness of the “evidence” that is used to harass their victims with the purpose of extorting settlements from their targets (including many innocents):

Judge Wright should be introduced to Linda Ellis!
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
This story has been developing for a while now and troll Gibbs keeps digging himself in deeper and deeper, he's pretty much been caught lying to the court and has been warned several other times as well. I believe this is all part of the same cases where after he was caught lying the judge required his statements to be given sworn in so that if he lied again he would be charged with perjury. This guy is such a low life and uses such dirty tactics he reminds me a lot of Linda Ellis and the way she goes after people.

Judge Wright starts his order with enumerating various Gibbs’s abuses, then proceeds with an angry tirade, condemning trolls’ “business model,” specifically the weakness of the “evidence” that is used to harass their victims with the purpose of extorting settlements from their targets (including many innocents):

Judge Wright should be introduced to Linda Ellis!
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.