Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: P2P Troll Keith Lipscomb Need Your Help Incriminating Yourself  (Read 7462 times)

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
P2P Troll Keith Lipscomb Need Your Help Incriminating Yourself
« on: January 28, 2013, 08:48:19 PM »
I found this article over on www.dietrolldie.com where P2P attorney Keith Lipscomb apparently knows how weak is cases are so he is sending letters requesting potential extortion demand letter/lawsuit victims to basically supply the evidence he needs and incriminate themselves. He has a very nice letter questionnaire. The story may be found here:

http://dietrolldie.com/2013/01/28/lipscomb-fishing-co-or-exculpatory-evidence-request/
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

stinger

• View Profile
Re: P2P Troll Keith Lipscomb Need Your Help Incriminating Yourself
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 09:05:15 AM »
Fishing is a whole lot easier if you can get the fish to hook, clean, package, and freeze themselves.

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 12:40:01 PM »
Agreed, this would be on par with the police department mail you a letter saying that your car what is believed to have been speeding please inform us how many people drive your car how often makes bed and how many mph they went over the speed limit so we can send you the appropriate tickets,  thank you.

I wonder if anybody will be going bored enough to reply to his letters?
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 12:54:55 PM »
I can just about guarantee people will answer his questionnaire and send it to him...most will do it out of shear ignorance, others will do it believing they are "doing the right thing", and some will be "in the know" and respond with sarcastic,  meaningless, and wise ass answers...
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.