Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Sunburst Pictures v Tuan Nguyen  (Read 6381 times)

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Mulligan

• View Profile
Re: Sunburst Pictures v Tuan Nguyen
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 10:00:44 AM »
Fascinating. I'd love to see copyright troll and collection agent Timothy B. McCormack and his paralegal Ashanti A. Taylor grilled by this particular judge. What a comedy of errors that transcript would produce, eh?

Thanks for sharing this, Greg.

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Re: Sunburst Pictures v Tuan Nguyen
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 07:40:20 PM »
You're welcome, I've been following this for a while and it is becoming more and more like a soap, and yes I would love to see Mr. McCormack in a court with this judge and Oscar representing the defendants.  ;)
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.