Retired Forums > Riddick/Imageline Letter Forum

George Riddick III Imageline

<< < (2/3) > >>

Crafty:
Victim2  

Thank you. I will do that.  Please DO forward anything you can to Oscar so we can get something started with him representing us.  

Thanks.

Pat

Designer:
My goodness! He sure is a busy fellow! I am an embroidery designer and have been investigating this clone for several weeks. My first reaction was fear... now I'm just ticked off at his audacity... hutzpah, if you will.

Crafty - I know of several embroidery business owners who have received 'the letter' (and sometimes MANY of them). The network is growing very quickly. I will be pointing those I know about to this forum.

Designer

Matthew Chan:
We would very much like to see photocopies or scanned copies of these letters.  We would also like to see any actual emails he has sent.  We can anonymize anything that is being sent to us.  The way to self-protect is to expose the information publicly in an orderly way.

Matthew

Designer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Crafty - I know of several embroidery business
> owners who have received 'the letter' (and
> sometimes MANY of them). The network is growing
> very quickly. I will be pointing those I know
> about to this forum.
>
> Designer

Designer:
Thank you Matthew. I have written to you via email and will await your response. :)

Oscar Michelen:
This guy is much worse and even way more off line than Getty. Matt and I are preparing  a major post on his efforts. Bottom line is DON'T SETTLE. Gather the information, we will extend our letter program to him as well. after I review everything i will put up a summary on the issue the way we did with Getty.  Thanks for alerting Matt and me to this issue

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version