Retired Forums > Riddick/Imageline Letter Forum

George Riddick III Imageline

(1/3) > >>

riddickvictim2:
George Riddick III CEO Imageline
This gent is doing the very same thing.  A growing network of Riddick victims are assembling and documenting threats and extortion tactics.  An amazing number of small businesses have already fallen victim and have paid out large "settlements" and even turned over their small businesses to him.

Crafty:
Thanks for your reply on my post (below).  What really bothers me is that as people settle, they are funding his future lawsuits against those who do not settle.  If or when he decides to sue.  

Where can I find this network of other victims?  Would they be willing to use this forum?  Would that be okay with the site owner?  

Pat

Matthew Chan:
If you fax or email us the documentation of the letters they are sending, we are happy to look into it and start documenting it.  Oscar and I have observed that there is a growing phenomenon of this extortion letter campaign being used by other companies.  For example, we have begun documenting MasterFile's approach.  From what I have been told, they are much more credible in their claims but also more reasonable in their dealings then Getty Images.

People may use this discussion forum to discuss other companies that engage in similar Settlement Demand Extortion Letter techniques.

MatthewC

Crafty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Where can I find this network of other victims?
> Would they be willing to use this forum?  Would
> that be okay with the site owner?  
>
> Pat

Matthew Chan:
If you forward information to us, we would be happy to start investigating this.

Matthew

riddickvictim2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> George Riddick III CEO Imageline
> This gent is doing the very same thing.  A growing
> network of Riddick victims are assembling and
> documenting threats and extortion tactics.  An
> amazing number of small businesses have already
> fallen victim and have paid out large
> "settlements" and even turned over their small
> businesses to him.

riddickvictim2:
Crafty:
The "network" chooses to remain anonymous at this time.  Search on Google.  If you work at it, you will make contact.  Beware of his aliases which you can also find by searching Google.  Be thurough.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version