Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Attorney Oscar Michelen's Current Status  (Read 9294 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Attorney Oscar Michelen's Current Status
« on: October 04, 2010, 11:18:21 PM »
To all ELI community members:

Today, I called and spoke with my friend and business partner, Attorney Oscar Michelen.

With his permission, I am writing to let everyone know that he has been in transition of moving his law practice to another prominent law firm in New York. Simultaneously, he was trying an intensive case. This began last week and continues into this week.

As such, many of phone messages left at his "old" law firm have been greatly delayed reaching him. He has also not had access to emails to his "old" email address for nearly a week. He hopes to resolve that soon. This interruption of service is a temporary situation.

Oscar is excited about the recent change and you can expect Oscar to make a formal announcement as he expands his law practice and online presence beyond what most of you know him for: the leading legal authority in the U.S. regarding defending against the Getty Images (and other stock photo companies) Settlement Demand Letters.

Effective immediately, Oscar MIchelen's direct email address is: oscarmichelen@gmail.com. He is working on securing a public phone number for his new law office. Check back on this thread for the latest contact information.

In the meantime, I ask everyone to be patient as Oscar makes this transition to his new law firm and practice. He has also informed everyone to be prepared for a substantial amount of new information during our next phone interview.

MatthewC
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

YetAnotherRiddickVictim

• View Profile
Re: Attorney Oscar Michelen's Current Status
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 12:50:49 AM »
Good luck, Oscar. Look forward to hearing the update.

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 01:17:36 AM »
Read Oscar Michelen's Official Announcement of his law firm change to Cuomo LLC.

I am personally excited by this change and happy for Oscar.

MatthewC
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 02:59:32 AM »
There is a new telephone interview being posted into our Subscriber-Only area where Oscar Michelen, in his own words, discusses why, after 20 years of working at his previous law firm, he made the recent move to the current law firm, Cuomo LLC.

MatthewC

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.