Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Is Riddick Dead?  (Read 18178 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: Is Riddick Dead?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 08:57:49 PM »
If it means anything to you, even lawyers think twice about us especially put the glaring light on them.

There is just something they don't like about their names being associated with a website name "extortionletterinfo". I been told that the word "extortion" upsets their sensibilities.

Ironically, I have grown comfortable with my name being associated it. LOL.

Agreed Matthew.

There's been so much good information exchanged here, and so much support, we're all very fortunate and grateful to you & Oscar for keeping up the vigilance.

When I was growing up, I had an early growth spurt, and I was usually "a hand" taller than most kids.  I also had a pretty strong sense of right & wrong (thanks, Mom & Dad) from an early age. So I often found myself in the position of protecting kids from bullies.  Even now, the best way to light a fire under me is to violate my sense of fairness.

I hope Riddick slithers back under rock he came from, forked tongue, soft white underbelly and all.  If he wants to strike anyone here, I hope he understands that he's taking us all on.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.