Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Two New MP3 Audio Interview Files Available!  (Read 5355 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Two New MP3 Audio Interview Files Available!
« on: April 09, 2009, 05:44:28 AM »
Oscar Michelen and I have recorded and released two new telephone interviews which will be of tremendous interest to our readership.

The first recording is the 3rd update of our ongoing coverage of the Getty Images Demand Letter controversy.  It contains the latest information, updates, and insights to the situation.

The second recording is "Filing a Lawsuit".  Oscar and I discuss what is truly involved and what it means for someone to file a lawsuit.  Anyone can threaten to file a lawsuit.  But most people do not really understand what can and cannot be done through a lawsuit.  A win is not always a win and lawsuits can be unpredictable if brought before a judge.  Do yourself a favor and get educated on this.  Whether you are directly involved with Getty Images letter tactics or another similar company, you will want to listen to this informative discussion.

These audio recordings are freely available by becoming a Priority Subscriber.  Becoming a Priority Subscriber is also free. Visit our home page and look for the purple box.

Matthew Chan
Editor
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.